Our solutions go beyond the basic warehousing and transportation services. Ask for our flexible contracts to maximize your profits.
Our warehousing services are perfect for clients with short-term or fluctuating space requirements. Our flexible solutions allows clients to manage their inventory based on demand, instead of fixed supply. Perfect for:
- Companies with inventory that fluctuates throughout the year.
- Businesses with inventory overflow in their existing distribution centers.
- Retail Stores with seasonal warehousing and distribution needs.
- New stores and online stores with small space requirements and agile inventory management needs.
- Franchises and Supply Chains that need multiple distribution points.
- Since the facilities are shared with other customers, the warehousing cost is less expensive.
- Operating and labor expenses are lower than in a dedicated warehouse since the cost can be allocated across multiple clients.
- Shipments costs could be less also, since we could consolidate shipments of customers sharing space in the same facility.
- Short term and flexible contracts.
Imports and Exports
We offer both in-bound and outbound logistics services. Our warehousing facilities are strategically located, which allows us to move cargo from and to the Caribbean, Central and South America thru three major Airports and Ports:
- Miami International Airport , Miami, Florida, US
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport, South Florida, US
- Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Port Everglades, South Florida, US
- Jacksonville Port, Northeast Florida, US
- San Juan Port, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- To assure high quality control standards
- To guarantee the absolute best service
- To deliver genuine, hands-on customer service
- To protect your merchandise as if it was our own
What is Flexible Contract?
A Flexible Contract allows you to change your warehousing plan to a different one. If you have a sudden influx of orders and need to increase your inventory, we will adjust your contract automatically. The same in case you have a downturn and need less space than previously estimated.
Warehousing and Logistics Services
Our wide array of value added warehousing and logistics services include:
Inventory management: Our inventory management solution maximizes our client’s profits, since it allows them to have an on-demand product supply, reducing their supply chain costs.
Polybagging & Shrink Wrapping: Clients can benefit from our bundle shrink wrapping and onsite product polybagging for their co-packing needs. Co-packing is a great way to promote different products wrapped together in one package. For example: When a company is launching a new product, it can bundle a sample of it with an existing product. Another example is when a company wants to promote an offer such as “Buy One, Get One Free” and wants to pack both products in just one package.
Repackaging: This service consists on breaking a pallet of cases or opening big boxes with multiple small boxes inside, and ship those individual boxes to different addresses. Or, the other way around, picking individual boxes and place them in cartons, packs or pallets to be sent to one address or multiple address depending on the customer requirements.
Palletizing: We will assemble, store and transport your goods stacked on a pallet and ship them as a unit load. Palletized products can be moved more quickly than by the manual handling of individual cartons. It Dramatically reduces labor requirement and, Because palletized goods require less manual handling, there is Less risk of product damage.